There are various beauty tips and techniques, if you follow these regularly, it will make you look more youthful than your age and also look more beautiful and stylish.
7 Most Effective Ways to Look Beautiful
- Daily cleanse your face with cleansing milk, which goes deeper into the pores and cleans them thoroughly.
- Choose the perfect foundation that suits your face. Liquid foundation is the most commonly used as it can be easily applied to your face. There are many types and brands of foundations available in the market.
- After applying foundation, you can apply concealer which helps to brighten and lighten the dark circles under the eyes. Choose the concealer which is water-resistant, texture-free and vitamin enriched.
- Apply eye shadow that suits your skin tone. Select the press powder eye shadows that are very popular type. They are very easy to apply and manage. If you want to wear a powder eye shadow, you can use brush or sponge to apply. Wear dark colors in evening and light in the morning.`
- Apply eyeliner and mascara after an eye shadow. Select the water resistant which are easy to apply.
- Next apply lipstick. Choose bright and vivid colors and try to avoid light pinks.
2. Hair styles:
No outfit is complete without the perfect hairstyle. There are many different types of modern hairstyles available at the salons such as bob, curly, funky, stylish updos, short shags, layered, classic, ethnic, and glamorous with celebrity hairstyles. Based on your hair texture, select the suitable modern hair style.
3. Pedicure and manicure:
Pedicure means care of the feet and nails whereas manicure means care of the hands and nails.
- French manicures are the most popular nail treatments which are simple, elegant and beautiful. Before starting French manicure, you need to exfoliate, clean and moisturize your hand and nails. A French manicure is a latest technique used to polish your tip of the fingernails with a white color and remaining nails are painted with transparent color like pale pink or very light color, which gives you unique and stylish look. Advanced nail art techniques are also very popular and in great demand.
- Pedicure: Many spas include foot clean, callus removal and foot massage in their pedicure treatments. Most of the women select French pedicure as this is done with a vibrant color of nail polish, appears more natural and makes your feet look nice. Pedicure is same as French manicure.
Every woman wants to look beautiful and attractive with smooth skin and without any hair. So waxing is an excellent technique to remove the large amount of hair at once. There are various methods available, but waxing hair removal is one of the most popular because it is affordable, convenient and lasts for weeks. You can apply either hot wax or cold wax. Waxing removes dead skin cells, which make the skin smooth and stop the growth of the hair.
Majority of men have excess eyebrow hair, back and chest hair, which they want it to remove. Waxing is no longer-gender specific. Now, more than ever, men are reaping the benefits of long-lasting hair removal, even in their most intimate regions. Most men are starting to pay closer attention to their appearance… houldn’t you?
5. Eyebrow threading:
Eyebrow threading is one of the best, inexpensive and effective ways of removing unwanted hair. Eyebrow threading is a popular hair removal method because it removes one clean line of hair all at once with the help of cotton thread and it is much easier and quicker to shape the eyebrows. The risk of burns and skin irritation is lessened compare to wax and plucking. It is risk free, natural process, less painful compared to waxing and other laser methods, no usage of chemicals, inexpensive and a very quick process.
6. Skin care
- Cleansing: You need proper skin care to keep your face clean and fresh. Cleanse your face with sonic technology such as clarisonic skin cleansing system, which gives you softer, smoother and more beautiful skin. This technology helps to remove the dirt, debris, pollutants, excess oils and minimize the appearance of visible pores. It removes the makeup 6 times better than manual cleansing. It is safe for all skin types and you can use daily twice.
- Massage: Skin is the major organ of the body. When your body is filled with harmful toxins, these toxins will form pimples, blackheads, a dull complexion and rough texture on your skin. Massaging your skin is an excellent way to purify and rejuvenate it. Therapists will use massage therapy to resume your body and mind. There are various massage techniques to relax you and also alleviate your daily stress such as aromatherapy massage, Swedish massage, deep tissue, hot stone therapy massage and neuromuscular massage.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is a skin-freshening technique which repairs the facial skin damage from acne, sun and aging. Microdermabrasion is a procedure which uses fine micro-crystals projected into the skin and then vacuumed away. It can enhance the skin texture, reduce the fine lines and acne scars, remove dead skin cells and give fresh glowing skin. This treatment is suitable for both dark and light skinned people. It is generally performed on your face, arms, neck and back. There are many advanced microdermabrasion techniques such as microdermabrasion MX and DX, one-touch turbo hand piece, etc.
- Sunscreen lotion: Always wear sunscreen lotion when you go out. It protects your skin from harmful ultra-violet rays. Make sure your sunscreen lotion is at least 15 SPF.
7. Eye Treatments:
Eyes are the sensitive and crucial organs of our body, so they require utmost care. The skin around the eyes is very sensitive, so it gets affected very easily. The skin around the eyes becomes dark and water gets stored in that area forming eye bags below the eyes. To prevent these, there are some specific eye care services available at our salon, which protect the eyes and removes the dark circles and eye bags. There are some products available with us, which help in eye treatments.
This post was guest-authored by Nancy Shevell , a regular contributor to BeautyBazaarSalon.com .If you would like to write for HealthResource4u, check our guest submission guidelines.