Our hair and skin tend to get torture slowly but surely. By the time we go out, it gets damaged by the sun, the dust, the pollution and many environmental factors. Our hair when we have it styled, have a perm, cut or colored our hair strands are exposed to very harsh chemicals which in time can damage the hair. Some of us turn to conditioners, shampoos who promise us to fix those damages, soaps and moisturizers which can revitalize the skin but some of those just won’t do.
To get back that natural texture, glow, luster and smoothness of your hair and skin, you need deep conditioning products and minimize the use of harsh styling products and soaps that don’t blend well with your skin texture. If you want to restore the health of your hair and skin in a very natural and healthier way, go for natural oils, like the jojoba oil, which can bring a lot of benefits to treat coarse, frizzy hair or dry and flaky skin. It may not be good if it’s just oil you put in because it might easily attract dust and dirt but if those are mixed in a shampoo, soap or moisturizer then that would greatly benefit your hair and skin. The skin and scalp need to be moisturized. If not, it generates excessive skin which can be very itchy which is called dandruff on the scalp.
If you want a very healthy skin and hair the natural way, Jojoba oil is the recommended product to buy. It’s the perfect natural moisturizer and conditioner and it derived from the natural plant called Simmondsia Chinensis.
Jojoba oil brings these following great benefits to us:
- It moisturizes the scalp and skin by massaging it directly onto the scalp and skin.
- It will help develop new hair and skin cell growth. Dry hair and dry skin can lead to both parts of the body damage or hair loss. If applied, it will help you counteract this disorder, allowing growth of new cells.
- The great thing about Jojoba oil is it is non – greasy, has no color and has no odor. When you apply the oils to your body, it won’t be noticed and you’d feel comfortable with it.
- Using this oil does not irritate the skin or makes the scalp sore, dry or itchy.
- Jojoba oil can also be used as an antibacterial item. It’s used for treating sores, cuts, bruises and burns and it even helps heal scars.
- The oil allows the flow of sebum in plugged – up pores. This can promote a healthy skin, scalp and hair.
- It conditions your hair and it prevents it from being brittle and dull
- With this oil in your skin and hair, it can take out the sebum found in your scalp and dissolve it.
- This has become a widely used ingredient in hair shampoos, soaps, moisturizers and conditioners.