Reading Time: 12 minutes
Cleanliness is the key to good health & when it comes to cleanliness soaps & body washes certainly has the most important role to play. Washing your hands & body with only water certainly does not give you the best hygiene. Best Antibacterial Soap And Body Wash add to the ability of water to provide better cleanliness by binding with the dirt & oil molecules on the skin surface.
Antibacterial soap & body washes are a variety of skin cleansing products that claim to kill bacteria as well while cleaning the oil & dirt molecules. These soaps & body washes are usually formulated with special chemical or natural anti-bacterial ingredients that help in killing the bacteria on the skin surface ensuring maximum personal hygiene.
During summer & monsoon when the weather is more humid & warm, growth of bacteria increases. High humidity & temperature also result into more sweating, creating a damp environment, ideal for the bacteria & fungus to grow. Hence during summer & monsoon, picking a cleansing product that comes with added antibacterial ingredients can be helpful to ensure better hygiene & freshness.
Let’s take a look at the Best Antibacterial Soap And Body Washes for ensuring maximum protection & self-hygiene,
This clay based body wash claims to be a natural formulation with skin friendly antimicrobial ingredients that gives complete hygiene without harming the skin in any way.
When it comes to the ingredients, this antibacterial body wash has a lot to boast about. It contains a bunch of skin moisturizing ingredients like Aloe Vera juice, coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower seed oil & Shea butter. This body wash contains a blend of essential oils like Lime oil, Nutmeg oil, vetiver oil & rosemary extracts. At the top of all these ingredients, it also contains Bentonite Clay which is known for its natural skin healing & nourishing properties.
What it claims
The natural detoxifying & healing property of Bentonite clay helps in washing away bacteria as well as sweat & grime. Being added with essential oils it offers powerful protection from any kind of fungal & bacterial skin infections. This filler free, 100% natural ingredients infused body wash kills bacteria on the skin surface & also offers long term protection from skin infections. The essential oils hydrates & nourishes the dry & sensitive skin.
Fieldworks Hose Off 2 in 1 Body Wash enjoys mostly positive reviews from the users. More or less every user has mentioned that this wash has a scent that is pleasant but not overpowering. It works efficiently & delivers what it claims. It cleans the skin nicely without reaping off the necessary moisture & people suffering with the problem of body odor has also received benefits from this body wash.
- Formulated with 100% natural ingredients
- Contains Bentonite clay & essential oils
- Cleans the skin well from dirt & grime
- Has a nice smell that is not very strong but lingers on the skin
- Does not dry out the skin
- Gives effective protection against germs
- Some users have complaints against the screw cap
- It is expensive & according to some users it is not as concentrated as claimed
Fieldworks Hose Off 2 in 1 Body Wash is a completely natural product which is the primary USP of it. It works in cleaning the skin properly & also stops bacterial & fungal growth on the skin. So, if the price point is not a problem for you, you can surely spend on it.
To buy Fieldworks Hose Off 2 in 1 Body Wash check the next link,
A natural antiseptic laden formula that heals, deodorizes & soothes the skin helping you to feel really fresh after every bath. ArtNaturals is a trustworthy brand & it is known for using only natural ingredients in the formulation of the products.
The ingredient list of ArtNaturals Essential Bath and Body Wash is impressive. As the brand claims, the list includes natural ingredients with nourishing, healing & antiseptic properties. Extract of awapuhi white ginger, chamomile, rosemary, tea tree & eucalyptus gives it natural anti-microbial properties.
Aloe Vera, coconut, olive, jojoba, acai berries & passion flower oil gives it skin nourishing & healing abilities. In order to ensure maximum hydration, the formula also contains coco betaine, hydrolysed soy protein, honey & glycerin.
What it claims
An ideal body wash for anyone with an active lifestyle. This powerful yet gentle combination of natural ingredients not only cleanses but also heals & nourishes the skin giving you relief from sweat, grim & any unpleasant body smell. This tea tree based formula also has anti-fungal properties & is an ideal regular wash for a healthy skin. The product is gentle & can be used by anyone over 3 years of age to get the best benefits.
This natural antibacterial body wash have gained some really good reviews from the users. The product has been mostly able to cater to the needs of the users. It cleanses well without drying out the skin & gives a fresh feeling. The natural smell of the wash has also been liked by the users. It also works miraculously on common skin infections & problems & is suitable even for children due to the mild formulation.
- 100% natural body wash enriched with all natural ingredients
- Cleanses well without drying out the skin
- Has a nice, natural smell that lingers for some time after use
- Works amazingly well on fungal skin infections too
- Helps in healing small injuries & bruises
- It is expensive
ArtNaturals Essential Bath and Body Wash is a natural & effective body wash with commendable antibacterial & anti-fungal properties. The product is a bit expensive but it actually delivers what it claims. So, if you are suffering from a microbial skin infection or body odor this product might actually help.
To add ArtNaturals Essential Bath and Body Wash to your bathing basket buy it from the next link,
Another popular, natural antibacterial body soap that is quite highly rated by the users & hence has taken a place in our list of the Best Antibacterial Soap And Body Wash. However, we are not certainly suggesting you to go for it unless we present a detailed review of the same. So, let’s check out what it is formulated with, what it claims & actually how it performs.
The brand has made it clear in the ingredient list that it is not a 100% organic product, rather 72% organic & made with 97% natural ingredients. Well, we really appreciate the honesty here. The list of ingredients present in this body wash include, Aloe Vera, Coconut extracts, tea tree oil, jojoba extract, rosemary extract, eucalyptus oil & peppermint oil.
What it claims
Clauson Naturals Tea Tree Soap is an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial & anti-viral body wash that is infused with natural ingredients that can actually deliver results. This botanical extracts enriched formulation is a perfect treatment for dry, itchy skin as well as fungal skin infections like Ringworm, psoriasis & athlete’s foot.
It also works quite well on body odor, sunburn & insect bites. It rehydrates & heals the skin with natural skin moisturizing agents. The brand actually guarantees 100% customer satisfaction.
Clauson Naturals Tea Tree Soap is well accepted by the users. The natural smell of the wash & the list of natural ingredients present in it are really impressive. It lathers well & there are many users who just love the lingering smell of this product on their skin.
It clears grime & dirt perfectly & is ideal as an after workout body wash. However, for people who have fungal skin infections like ring worm or athlete’s foot, the product did not seem to work that great, though it claims to.
- Made with 97% natural ingredients including tea tree oil
- Has a nice smell that lingers
- Lathers well in bath
- Can be used in laundry too for getting rid of odor from the clothes
- Gives a fresh feeling while clearing out all the dirt & grime from the skin surface
- It does not really work that well on fungal skin infections that are already there
- It is expensive
This antibacterial body wash is a good pick as an after workout cleanser. It cleanses well & gives protection from bacterial or fungal skin infections. However, if you already have some skin infections & you are looking for a product that can treat, then this one is certainly not the right option for you.
To buy Clauson Naturals Tea Tree Soap you may check out the next link,
Vi-Tae Organic Anti Bacterial Soap is a well-reviewed anti-bacterial soap that cleanses the skin & kills bacteria without reaping off the necessary skin moisture. This product is considered as one of the Best Antibacterial Soap And Body Wash available for a reasonable price.
This bar soap contains nature derived anti-bacterial agents like patchouli, lemongrass, lime oil, sage oil & rosemary extract. The skin hydrating agents present in this soap include, safflower oil, sunflower oil, coconut extracts & bergamot oil. This handmade soap is 100% vegan & contains pure natural ingredients.
What it claims
Vi-Tae Organic Anti Bacterial Soap combines maximum natural ingredients that you can get in a soap bar. This luxurious & high quality anti-bacterial bar has great efficiency in killing microbes without using Triclosan, which is a common ingredient in anti-bacterial soaps & might harm the skin. While offering great & natural anti-bacterial & anti-fungal effects on the skin the soap also promotes deep skin hydration. The brand ensures complete satisfaction & money back guarantee for 1 whole year.
This soap has got a mixed review from the users. While some are actually happy with the product & have become a regular customer of it, there are also a bunch of users for whom the soap did not work that great. This bar soap lathers well, gives a luxurious feel & cleanses the skin from dirt & grime really well, without giving that dry, stretchy feeling to the skin.
It works very effectively to control rashes & minor infections on the skin. It also works well on acne. However, it might not be effective to control skin conditions that are severe & needs medical attention.
- 100% vegan & 85% natural anti-bacterial bar soap that gives nice skin cleansing
- It lathers well & gives a fresh feeling
- The soap does not dry out the skin like other antibacterial soap bars
- Works on skin rashes & acne really well
- great for a luxurious bathing experience after a hectic day
- Does not work well on aggravated bacterial or fungal skin infections
- Is expensive & does not last long with regular use
If you are looking for an anti-microbial soap for regular use in order to ensure best protection from infection causing microbes or to experience a luxurious bathing time while ensuring maximum cleansing of the skin & the price is not a constraint, then this bar soap is a great buy. However, it might not be effective to treat serious skin infections & rashes.
To buy Vi-Tae Organic Anti Bacterial Soap check out the next link,
When it comes to the Best Antibacterial Soap And Body Washes the list just cannot be complete without Cetaphil. This medicated soap bar has a long history & a long list of satisfied customers over the years.
Well, this one is not a natural antibacterial bar & hence you cannot expect to find natural anti-microbial agents like different essential oils & herbal extracts in this formulation. Galderma Laboratories, the manufacturer of Cetaphil has provided a detailed list of the ingredients used in this soap bar on their site & also on the packaging of the bar.
It is formulated with stearic acid, sodium stearate, sodium cocoate, petroleum, sodium cocoyl isethionate as well as titanium dioxide & Pentasodium pentetate. As you have already understood, all of these ingredients are chemicals that soothe & heal the skin while offering microbial protection.
What the brand claims
The brand claims that this soap bar effectively removes the bacteria on the surface of the skin as well as sweat & grime without stripping off the natural skin moisture. It gives the skin a soft & soothing feel after every use. The bar also has skin hydrating properties & is free from detergents that can irritate the skin. It is dermatologically tested & is actually effective in treating common skin infections caused by bacteria or fungus.
For people who have chronic skin problems, Cetaphil antibacterial bar soap is nothing less than a boon. It works amazingly well on skin infections like eczema & psoriasis. It is also very useful in treating acne. This antibacterial bar cleanses the skin really well but does not dry it out. The soap is perfect for regular use even on sensitive skin. It has deodorizing ingredients that helps you get rid of body odor & leaves you feeling fresh.
- Cetaphil antibacterial soap bar actually works for most of the users
- It cleanses oil, dirt & grime from the skin surface leaving it clean & fresh
- The bar works like a magic on skin rashes, body odor & acne
- It is often suggested by doctors for minor skin infections & irritations
- Very reasonably priced
- The bar is filled with medicated chemicals
- It takes a lot of water to wash off the soap completely
Cetaphil antibacterial soap bar is one of the most inexpensive yet effective antibacterial soap available in the market. So, unless you strictly maintain a “natural ingredients only” tag for all your cleansers, this soap is a must buy.
You can get a combo pack of Cetaphil antibacterial soap bar from the next link,
Oleavine Antifungal Soap is a well-known antibacterial foot & body wash in the market that is known for being effective in serving the purpose. This body wash includes natural ingredients & might be a good pick to treat common skin infections. Let’s take a dig at the product to find out more,
The formulation includes no harmful chemicals & is free from preservatives, detergents, thickeners, petroleum by products, artificial fragrance or colors. The ingredient list of Oleavine Antifungal Soap include, coconut oil, coconut water, olive oil, jojoba seed oil, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Carnberry oil, Pomegranate seed oil & Flax seed oil to hydrate & nourish the skin.
The prominent natural antibacterial agents used in this formulation are, neem oil, tea tree oil, mint extract, thyme extract, cinnamon bark extract, rosemary leaf extract & lavender oil. So, as far as the ingredient list for this foot & body wash is concerned, you have nothing to worry about.
What it claims
Oleavine Antifungal Soap claims that this effective formulation helps in washing away & also offers defense against common skin irritants & skin infection causing microbes. It cleanses the skin & also deodorizes giving a fresh feeling. This concentrated liquid solution heals itchy, dry & scratchy skin. It is a perfect solution for controlling skin irritation & rashes.
Now let’s get to the most important part of the review, the user experience. Oleavine Antifungal Soap with Tea Tree and Neem enjoys a satisfied customer base. The product delivers as it claims particularly when it comes to treating mild fungal infections on the skin. For toe nail fungus & body acne this wash can work effectively. It also deodorizes the body & is a perfect body wash for athletes. It can also be used as a foot soak to control foot odor.
- The body & foot wash includes only natural ingredients
- It is free from preservatives & detergents
- Does not dry out the skin
- Treats skin infections, rashes with regular use
- Lathers well & has a nice smell to it
- The product is quite expensive
Oleavine Antifungal Soap with Tea Tree and Neem is one of the Best Antibacterial Soap And Body Wash in the market & it actually delivers what it claims. However, if you have a full-fledged skin infection it might not be able to treat that alone. So, if the price is not a constraint, you can surely go for it.
To add Oleavine Antifungal Soap with Tea Tree and Neem in your shopping cart check the next link,
What else you need to know about Antibacterial soap & body washes
- Antibacterial soap & body washes are best used as a precaution to keep your skin free from common bacterial & fungal infections. The Best Antibacterial Soap And Body Wash might be able to sort out minimal skin infections & rashes with regular use but these products are hardly a total solution for serious skin infections that need medical attention.
- Antibacterial soaps & washes are naturally drying for the skin. So, if you have dry skin, using just any antibacterial soap or body wash can actually make your skin even drier. So, for dry skinned people who plan to include an antibacterial soap or body wash in their regular bathing regime it is important to pick a product that comes with sufficient skin hydrating ingredients. Opting for antibacterial cleansers formulated with natural antibacterial agents like tea tree oil, neem oil & essential oils can also be a good idea for dry skinned people.
- If you are not using the cleanser as prevention but to treat some existing skin problem, you will need to continue using the soap or wash for at least some time to get some results. In some cases, you might start seeing improvements immediately but to sort the problem completely, it will take time.
Tips for buying the Best Antibacterial Soap And Body Wash
- Always buy an antibacterial soap or body wash only after checking its ingredient list & the particular purpose for which the product has been formulated.
- You really need not to opt for the most expensive product in the market but try to opt for products that are mostly formulated with natural ingredients, unless you have been suggested otherwise by your doctor.
- When you are going to use an antibacterial soap or body wash for the first time, it is only wise to opt for the smallest bottle or size available. Go for the big one once you are satisfied with the product, to ensure better savings.