Losing weight and going on a diet can be tough, and most of us want to shed extra body weight fast. But the important thing is to lose body weight in a natural manner that does not affect overall health. If you do not do so then other weight loss methods can be unsafe. You will get a lot of advice from people who lose extra body pounds with crash and fad diet, but they rarely manage to keep those pounds away.
If you are a stay at home mom and worried about your extended waist, you can do a lot while staying at home. The main thing is planning, and then the determination to execute the plan so here I would like to share a few important things for your convenience.
Tips to lose weight while staying at home for moms
You need to count calories because it is the first thing you need to control if you want to lose your body weight. It will help you a lot as it has been working for many people since long. The aim behind counting calories is to keep the record of what is going inside the body. When you don’t spend the calories more than what you eat eventually you will be overweight. This way you can manage to lose weight if you burn more calories than you consume. If you fail to do it all your weight loss efforts will go in vain.
How Much Calories You Need?
Now comes the point how much calories do you need? There is no standard number of calories that a person needs to lose weight, and to keep it off. The caloric demand differs from individual to individual based on the height, weight , age and physical activity. The basic factor to consider while counting calories is sex a well. Calorie requirement is different for males and females.
You need to set your target before put into practice to lose the weight. As you are a stay at home mom of a normal healthy you need to reduce your calories up to 1500 to 1600.Its an estimated amount for a normal female, but if you don’t want to rely on it you need to set your caloric intake.
How to Count Base Metabolic Rate?
You can easily calculate your base metabolic rate with the help of this formula. You have to take our weight in pounds, and the number of pounds needs to be multiplied by 4.3. After this you have to take your age and multiply it by 4.7. Now comes addition you need to add 655 with the first two numbers (Height+weight). After this you need to subtract the age from it to calculate your BMR. (Base Metabolic Rate).
I have given a sample of this formula for a 40 years woman whose height is 5 feet, and weight is 140 pounds.
(4.3 x 140 pounds) + (4.7 x 60 inches) + 655 — (4.7 x 40) = 1351.
Change Your Diet Plan
Now you have your metabolic rate with you so now it’s the time to apply it practically. Change your diet plan as it plays a key role in calorie control. You can try a slim shake as well as it will not only help in calorie control, but will speed up the weight loss process as well. A slim shake is of great help help for you even if you are a stay at home mom so don’t wait and choose the best slim shake in your favorite flavor to lose extra pounds.
Apart from those mention above, Here are some more basic ways below to lose weight that moms can benefit from a less nerve-racking life while taking care of their families at home.
- Take enough and proper sleep.
- Get yourself in the good mood. Just consistently wearing your aerobics clothes may encourage you to exercise harder while performing daily chores in the house.
- Eat your dinner earlier as possible and then avoid eating anything until morning.
- Try not to eat what your children left out on their own plates.
- Eat your breakfast every day then, take healthy, smaller amount of food.
- Avoid eating fried and oily foods. Choose steamed, grilled and boiled foods.
- Use stairs as a form of exercise for daily routine.
- When your children are already attending their class in the school, enrol to a basic fitness program to the gym near in your place.
- Moms can perform lunges while caring the kids, doing shadow boxing, jumping jacks, and walking up and down along the stairs.
- Keep yourself to wake up early and do your daily exercise consistently.
- One main concern of most moms is finding out a perfect time for workouts. Eventually, hopping on the treadmill for at least thirty to forty five minutes while your children take a nap can be feasible.
All of these easy tips mentioned above can possibly stay away from gaining weight, and any stress for all the moms out there. It will ensure to improve the weight with those basic tips. But, it is possible to do some basic exercise in daily routine, even on your toughest day. I was trying to squeeze out some helpful ideas to become healthy and fit for moms out there while staying at home.
Another thing I want to give importance is that we have right to be a fit individual, and we don't need to change anything to achieve our goals immediately. Start with some simple steps and then slowly take more before you realize it. As a mom, you need to take a long journey and risk, and I hope you get benefited from this write-up. I am so glad to share some useful ideas on how to be hale and hearty all the time!