How to fight stress is one of the many things that American people need right now. From students to those who are members of the working class, people have been living an ever changing and ever moving lifestyle, similar to a rat race where one has to come up with different ways to adjust to these changes. Stress has appeared to be an inevitable aspect of our lives, but we must perform means to manage them and avoid its deteriorating effects in the individual.
How to Fight Stress with Exercises
One of the most common means on how to fight stress employed commonly by people would be the performance of exercises. The FIT principle is one of the key things that must be kept in mind when using these techniques.
- Frequency of performing these routines must be emphasized. Highly convenient techniques such as deep breathing exercises may be done no matter how many times in a day since it does not cause undue fatigue or tension in the body unlike weight lifting or speed needing routines.
- Intensity of the exercises would depend on the built and physical capability of the individual. One must be extra careful when doing weight lifting exercises if you haven’t got any practice or previous experience because instead of making it a means of how to fight stress, one might feel more distressed.
- Time is also a crucial element because there are other things that must be done so putting too much time in exercise will make you compromise other responsibilities. The recommended duration of exercises would be between 15 to 30 minutes.
How to Fight Stress with Taking Breaks
A means of how to fight stress that is commonly ignored by a lot of people would be the principle of stopping or taking a break from these situations or conditions that causing distress.
- Diversion activities such as taking a walk instead of riding a cab or have coffee with a friend after work is also a means of how to fight stress. It tends to disrupt the boredom and monotony of the same old routine that one always does in weekdays.
- Use of humor causes rhythmic breathing and the movement of facial muscles that not only causes a sense of feeling better by the content of these funny things but also results to a release of chemicals in the body that make one feel good.
- Silence and staying away from these things that make us busy has been proven to be an effective measure for fighting stress. A quiet environment allows us to be free from the things that preoccupy us, make our physiologic processes slower to normal levels and increases focus on the things one would be doing.
These are just some of the many techniques of how to fight stress that is performed by some people to make them continue with the different tasks that they have been doing. It must however be emphasized that these techniques only provide relief but does not really resolve the things that causes stress.
Edyta Zabielska is helping people to get freedom from stress. Learn more about revolutionary stress relief techniques via her free report. Click this link to get her FREE Stress Relief Download!