Coffee is one of the most commonly consumed morning drinks in most of the houses all around the world and this is quite obvious as well when we consider its unique features and benefits for your health. If you are the one who is bored with regular coffee taste and want to try its different and exquisite flavor like cafe style then your search ends here.
Try out some special and healthy coffee recipes mentioned here in this winter season at your home that will not only give you a different taste than your regular coffee drink but will also boost your health with its special ingredients.
What most of us have beliefs regarding coffee drink is just a regular early morning drink that gives us a quick boost to start our day with high spirit or energy level. However the fact is different, we cannot bound its benefits limited to the tag of an energy booster, in fact, its benefits for your health are versatile.
Some common health benefits of drinking regular coffee include, it sharpens your brainpower, boosts metabolism level, controls your hunger, protects from the risk of major mental and physical health concerns and also offers quick relief from the symptoms of stress and depression.
The reason to include this amazing beverage as a part of your daily life routine gets guaranteed when you have complete knowledge of its different delicious recipes that offer a different range of flavor and health benefits for you. So go through the below-mentioned step by step guide to prepare coffee drinks different from your regular style and stay ready to taste these special cafe flavor coffees by sitting at your home only.
Cappuccino Coffee Recipe
- 2 shots espresso (a double shot)
- 4 ounces milk
- For preparing this coffee recipe first you need to pull the double shot of espresso into a coffee cup or mug.
- Foam the milk properly so that it looks double than its original quantity.
- Now top the level of espresso with this foamed milk just after the completion of the foaming step. Initially, you can see only foam and espresso but soon after the milk settle down, out of the foam develop roughly equals part foam, hot milk, and espresso to create the actual look of cappuccino which is the specialty of this beverage.
- Drink and enjoy this amazing hot drink by sitting in your restroom.
Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 1 13.5 oz can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp almond milk (unsweetened, vanilla)
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- pinch of salt
- For preparing this healthy coffee creamer recipe first you need to shake a can of coconut milk well and then pour it into a small size saucepan.
- Add almond milk into this and stir well to combine them.
- Now add 3 TBS of coconut sugar and a small pinch of salt and whisk properly to combine them well.
- Cook this mixture at medium-low heat until bubbles appear on the surface of this mixture and sugar content dissolved completely. Avoid boiling this mixture as that is not needed for this coffee recipe to prepare.
- Cut your vanilla bean into half lengthwise shape and remove the seeds. Mix the seeds into milk mixture and stir well.
- Pour the whole vanilla bean into the saucepan and cover it with its lid.
- Let this mixture rest for at least 30 minutes or until it comes to room temperature.
- Strain the creamer via a fine mesh strainer and pour it into a glass jar after discarding beans.
- Store it in the refrigerator after adding a lid to your glass container. Shake this creamer glass jar well before adding it in your coffee.
- Enjoy your coffee drink with a special creamy flavor at your home at any point in time of the day.
Cold Brew Coffee Recipe
- 1 cup ground coffee
(low acid coffee is preferred)
- 6 cups of water
- one large size glass pitcher bowl
- fine mesh filter
- Grind finely the whole coffee beans or use an already grounded coffee.
- Put one cup of coffee ground into the pitcher or covered bowl. Cover it with 6 cups of cold water.
- Stir the ingredients well so that all the grounds get wet and mix well together.
- Place this mixture in the fridge and let it sit for a minimum of 8 hours. It can be left even for 12 hours that depends on your personal preference.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge and then pour the coffee and grounds via layered cheesecloth or a fine mesh nut milk bag in order to separate your coffee from grounds.
- You will get a concentrated coffee now with double strength. Mix ½ cup of coffee concentrate with a half a cup of unsweetened almond milk or any non-dairy milk or creamer as per your choice. As the cold brew is concentrated so it is always advised to mix half of the portion of your coffee with an equal amount of milk to get the right texture and taste of this coffee.
- Enjoy your beverage at any point in time of the day in almost no preparation time once prepared for the whole week.
- You can prefer this cold brew coffee over other commonly drink hot coffees because cold brew coffees are especially known for their less bitterness, less acidic, smoother and high concentrated properties. Whereas hot brewed coffees are too much bitter, acidic that can not
suits to every individual.
How Coffee is Beneficial for Your Health
Coffee is one of the most favorable beverages worldwide which is loaded with antioxidants and many other vital nutrients for your health. This is the reason the hot brew is not just a beverage but a health-boosting source. By drinking a hot drink of coffee in your day to day life you can easily grab the below-mentioned benefits for your health.
It Boosts Your Physical Performance
When you consume coffee it increases the level of epinephrine in your blood also known as fight-or-flight hormone that gives a quick boost for an intense form of physical activity.
The caffeine content existing in coffee stimulates the nervous system and gives a signal to your fat cells to break down your body fat. As a result of this activity more fatty acids cell releases which works as fuel needed for improving your physical performance. As per one study report, daily caffeine intake can boost your physical performance by 11 to 12% on average.
Reduces the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a major health issue that is spreading like a disaster all around the world. As a result of insulin resistance, your body cells fail to utilize sugar or glucose levels in the body that leads to an increased level of blood sugar and type 2 diabetes disease later on. However, with regular coffee intake, you can reduce your risk of developing type 2 diabetes to a great extent.
Some study reports suggest that people who drink coffee in their regular life reduce their risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 23 to 50% with a comparison to those who don’t drink it at all. Another study report suggests that daily consumption of coffee drinks can reduce this risk by 67%.
Helps in Burning Body Fat
The caffeine content found in a coffee drink is one of the most common ingredients of all fat burning supplements available in the market. This is the reason daily consumption of coffee helps in burning your body fat level at a faster rate naturally.
This happens because caffeine has the ability to boost your metabolic rate by 3 to 11 % and as faster your metabolic rate will be a greater possibility of fat burn at a speedier rate.
As per some study report, daily intake of caffeine can increase the fat burning rate by 10% in obese people and by 29% in lean people. However, in the long run, this fat-burning rate diminishes due to the continual absorption of caffeine by your body.
Boosts your Brain Functions
The caffeine intake existing in coffee not only boosts your physical level energy but it is also known for improving and energizing your brainpower and functions. Many control studies report in humans proves that after its consumption different aspects of the brain get activated resulting in your mood, vigilance, memory power, reaction time, and brain energy level boosts.
This particularly happens because of caffeine content existing in coffee which is the most commonly consumed psychoactive substance around the world.
Once you consume coffee its caffeine content is absorbed by your bloodstream and from there it reaches your brain. Here it blocks the adenosine, an inhibitory neurotransmitter. As a result of this incident, the level of dopamine and norepinephrine increases naturally that gives quick energy fires to your neurons responsible for positive energy levels and other brain functions.
Relieves the Symptoms of Depression
Depression is a serious mental health concern that can affect anyone at any point in time of life. Some disastrous situations of life, lack of emotional support and loneliness are some vital reasons that contribute to this mental health issue. Under the major conditions, it develops suicidal tendencies in the affected person.
However, some healthy changes in your lifestyle routine can improve its symptoms naturally. It is found in a study report that regular consumption of coffee gives temporary relief from its symptoms by increasing the level of dopamine in the brain.
However one can prevent its growth risk by consuming this drink at least four times a day. As per one study report, women who drink coffee 4 to 5 times a day can reduce their risk of depression by 20%. Another study report conducted on 208,424 people suggests that people who drink coffee 4 or more times in a day have a 53% lesser risk of suicide caused by depression problems.
It May Prevent the Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
Alzheimer’s disease is one of the major mental health diseases that develop as a result of a combination of different factors such as genetics, age, head injury, environmental factors, etc. It affects people aging 65 and above and the leading cause of Dementia in which people have immense difficulty in remembering, even basic things of life needed for survival.
As of date, there is no definite cure for this disease however with some precautions in your early stages of life you can prevent its risk to a great extent. Healthy lifestyle routine like daily exercising, healthy eating in which coffee intake plays a prominent role in reducing your risk of this chronic mental health concern.
As per one study report, people who drink coffee in their day to day life have a 65% lesser risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease than those who don’t consume this healthy beverage at all.
It May Reduce Your Risk of Certain Types of Cancer
Cancer is a life-threatening disease and a leading cause of death worldwide. It develops as a result of the uncontrolled growth of cancerous cells in the body. It can occur in any area of your body. Out of different cancer types, liver and colorectal cancer risk can be reduced to a great extent with regular caffeine intake existing in coffee.
As per one study report, people who consume coffee reduce their risk of liver cancer by 40% which is the third leading cause of death worldwide caused by cancer.
Another study report says that people who drink coffee 4 to 5 times a day reduces their risk of colorectal cancer by 15% which is the fourth leading cause of death by cancer worldwide.
Good for Your Liver Health
The liver is one of the vital organs in the human body which performs many essential functions needed for your overall good health. With regular coffee intake, you will not only improve the functionality of the liver but can also give it protection against many common liver diseases such as fatty liver, hepatitis, and cirrhosis that leads to scar tissue problems.
As per some study reports people who drink coffee 4 to 5 times a day can reduce their risk of Cirrhosis by 80%.
High Source of Antioxidant in the Western Diet
Coffee is known as the biggest source of antioxidants among the Western diet. People who consume a standard Western diet for them coffee is the most reliable and healthiest option to avail of more antioxidants content for their body.
In fact, many studies report suggests that some people get more antioxidants from coffee than the combined consumption of fruits and vegetables.
With our above mentioned some healthy coffee recipes, you can easily avail of all these impressive health benefits for you as well as for your dear ones. So enjoy these amazing different coffee tastes with our easy coffee recipe guide.View Article Sources