The human growth hormone (HGH) injection is one of the priciest drugs available in the market. Its cost usually ranges from $800 to $3000 and that too per month. The generic term for human growth hormone is Somatropin, it is naturally produced by the body. But the HGH is made synthetically; it is one of the active ingredients in numerous prescribed drugs and in some anti-aging products available over Internet.
If your doctor has prescribed HGH injections then you strictly need to follow your doctor’s dosage instructions. And if you are using HGH on self-prescription then the dosage guidelines are:
- A dosage of 2 IU/day is used for anti-aging therapy. The dosage can be injected at any time of the day whether it’s empty or full stomach. It is prescribed to take the injection in the morning or a couple of hours before the bedtime.
- A dosage of 4 IU/day is generally used by athletes for losing extra calories, bodybuilding and maintain general fitness. It is prescribed to divide the daily dosage into multiple shots throughout the day.
- A dosage of 8 to 16 IU/day is usually used for a quick recovery after severe burns or injuries. As the dosage is quite high so it should not be used more than couple of weeks.
Generally, HGH is used by adults having growth hormone deficiency syndrome; when the body does not produce enough Somatropin due to increasing age. Then the doctor prescribes a synthetic human growth hormone which acts as an anti-aging therapy.
In adults having Human Growth Hormone (HGH) deficiency syndrome, the HGH injections can be used as follows:
- To increase the workout capacity
- To increase the bone density
- To increase the mass of the muscles
- To cut off the extra fat from the body
- And to treat patients having AIDS or HIV related diseases.
The Human Growth Hormone (HGH) has numerous side effects, some of them are:
- The Carpal tunnel syndrome
- An Increase in insulin resistance
- Arms and legs swelling
- Severe pain in Joint and muscles
- Enlargement of the breast tissue in men
Human growth hormone might also cause type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases and it could increase the risk of some specific cancers also.
The Human Growth Hormone (HGH) injections could affect a person’s blood sugar levels. Diabetic patients are highly recommended to consult with a Doctor before self-administering Human growth hormone (HGH) injections. So before taking HGH injections the blood sugar level need to be adjusted otherwise it could be affected, by the dosage of HGH.
One should follow these warnings before starting the HGH treatment:
- Children at a growing age should not take HGH dosage in order to increase height.
- Similarly children with overweight or having asthma should not take HGH dosage.
- Adults having diabetes or cancer problem should not take HGH injections as it can cause eye problems in future.
- And people with a medical history of open heart surgery or abdominal surgeries should not take HGH injections.
While using HGH injections one should know that HGH can affect many medical conditions. So while using HGH injections one need to make sure that they are not using any other medicine at the same time as it can cause severe side effects. Some of the medical conditions that get affected by the use of HGH injections are:
- Cardiac Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Insulin levels
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Muscle or joint pains
- Use of other medicines
Before consumption of HGH supplements, all these medical conditions need to take care otherwise it could lead towards severe side effects and health issues.
The Human growth hormone injections are usually given in large doses for weight loss and to increase muscle strength while a small dose is given for general recovery and for anti-aging therapies. HGH injections provide many benefits in treatment of children, adolescents, and adults, some of the benefits are as follows:
Increase Muscle Strength
The Human growth hormone is known for improvement of physical strength of individuals by stimulating collagen synthesis in the skeletal muscle and tendons; this helps to increase muscle strength and also improve exercise performance.
Human Growth Hormone supplements help in a quick recovery from bone fracture by regeneration of the bone.
Enhance Weight Loss
Bulky people have a limited production of human growth hormone, and after losing weight, the production could be complete or partial. As the Human Growth Hormone accelerates lipolysis, the lipids breakdown and involves into hydrolysis of triglycerides and eventually the lipid forms glycerol and free fatty acids, the impaired secretion of human growth hormone (HGH) leads towards loss of lipolytic effect.
The pituitary gland in human beings stimulates the release of human growth hormone and is important for regulating bone growth, especially during the time period of puberty. The Human Growth Hormone helps to stimulate the production of IGF-1, which is produced by the liver and later on released in the blood. With time, the production of human growth hormone gradually decreases and lead towards brittleness of bones.
Reduce Cardiovascular Disease Risk
Individuals having HGH deficiencies usually suffer from cardiovascular diseases, and though lead towards severe life risk. So taking HGH injections could reduce these cardiovascular diseases.
In HGH deficiency Insulin resistance and abdominal obesity are common among adults. Human growth hormone treatment has shown positive results in adults who were human growth hormone-deficient in treating obesity naturally.
Human Growth Hormone is one of the most beneficial anti-aging products available in the market. The more useful information you can also find on www.hgh.biz .It is used to increase the workout capacity in athletes, also increase the bone density when it becomes brittle with aging; it increases the mass of the muscles and cut off the extra fat from the body. It is also used to treat patients having AIDS or HIV related diseases. Along with all these benefits, the HGH injection has some drawbacks also like it affects a person’s blood sugar levels so, adults having diabetes or cancer problem should not take this injection as it can cause eye problems in future. Though this subject needs much more studies to unveil all the unknown facts about HGH but if the drawbacks can be ignored for once, this HGH injection is a beneficial discovery in the field of medical science. For more health tips like this stay connected and stay healthy !!!